We are a grassroots group of information professionals fighting for social justice and providing research and resources to the Missoula community. Knowledge is power and we are committed to empowering Missoula citizens by sharing information and supporting your information needs.
Are you currently:
- Writing a letter to your editor and need data to back up your argument?
- Looking for information to share with your representative?
- Wondering how to verify if a news story is based in reality or in alternative-facts?
- Trying to figure out what Net Neutrality is and why it matters?
- Dealing with information overload and needing some reassurance?
To answer your questions, big or small, please email us, peruse our reading lists, or visit with us during our drop-in hours.